I just discovered that chartist, Peter Brandt, has a blog. Brandt is a veteran trader who is also the author of “Diary of a Professional Commodity Trader“. Although I don’t subscribe to charting, one can always learn something of value from a successful trader such as Brandt. His very conservative views on risk management, although certainly not new, always bear repeating to assist us in the never ending battle against overtrading and using excessive leverage. Regardless of ones trading style, I recommend both Brandt’s book and blog.
- Updates for Week of 20120604 wp.me/pZ3O1-bf #trading #trendfollowing 5 years ago
- Updates for Week of 20120528 wp.me/pZ3O1-bc #trading #trendfollowing 5 years ago
- Adaptive Asset Allocation bit.ly/K9VP96 #trading #trendfollowing 5 years ago
- Updates for Week of 20120521 wp.me/pZ3O1-b9 #trading #trendfollowing 5 years ago
- Updates for Week of 20120514 wp.me/pZ3O1-b6 #trading #trendfollowing 5 years ago
TagsArtificialIntelligence1 ArtificialIntelligence1TrendFollowing asset_allocation automated_trading books BWX C CL Collective2 crude oil CT cybernetics data DBA DBC Ed_Thorp EFA emini_msci_emi emini_russell2000 emini_sp500 ER ES eurodollars GLD gold hedge_fund IEF IJR IWM KC LB MGC mini_crude_oil mini_gold mini_soybeans modelling my_trading_system narrow_ai natural gas natural_gas NG OJ PA performance_update peter_brandt portfolio probabilistic_programming QM quants RB RJ RJI RR RWX SCZ SHY SI silver SLV SM software soybeans SPY TLT To trend-following-with-ranking trend_following UDN UUP VNQ VWO W XK YG ZN