Quantitative Finance – Stack Exchange “is a free, community driven Q&A for finance professionals and academics”. From a quick read of a few posts, it appears that the level of discussion is high enough to provide useful content. Hopefully this will continue and the site will not be swamped by useless questions and unending arguments.
- Updates for Week of 20120604 wp.me/pZ3O1-bf #trading #trendfollowing 5 years ago
- Updates for Week of 20120528 wp.me/pZ3O1-bc #trading #trendfollowing 5 years ago
- Adaptive Asset Allocation bit.ly/K9VP96 #trading #trendfollowing 5 years ago
- Updates for Week of 20120521 wp.me/pZ3O1-b9 #trading #trendfollowing 5 years ago
- Updates for Week of 20120514 wp.me/pZ3O1-b6 #trading #trendfollowing 5 years ago
TagsArtificialIntelligence1 ArtificialIntelligence1TrendFollowing asset_allocation automated_trading books BWX C CL Collective2 crude oil CT cybernetics data DBA DBC Ed_Thorp EFA emini_msci_emi emini_russell2000 emini_sp500 ER ES eurodollars GLD gold hedge_fund IEF IJR IWM KC LB MGC mini_crude_oil mini_gold mini_soybeans modelling my_trading_system narrow_ai natural gas natural_gas NG OJ PA performance_update peter_brandt portfolio probabilistic_programming QM quants RB RJ RJI RR RWX SCZ SHY SI silver SLV SM software soybeans SPY TLT To trend-following-with-ranking trend_following UDN UUP VNQ VWO W XK YG ZN