Automated and Intelligent Trading is an interesting blog written by Chenghui Cai, a Ph. D. mechanical engineer who is a quant at Cantor Fitzgerald. On this section of his blog, he posts links to recently published papers on machine learning and trading.
- Updates for Week of 20120604 wp.me/pZ3O1-bf #trading #trendfollowing 5 years ago
- Updates for Week of 20120528 wp.me/pZ3O1-bc #trading #trendfollowing 5 years ago
- Adaptive Asset Allocation bit.ly/K9VP96 #trading #trendfollowing 5 years ago
- Updates for Week of 20120521 wp.me/pZ3O1-b9 #trading #trendfollowing 5 years ago
- Updates for Week of 20120514 wp.me/pZ3O1-b6 #trading #trendfollowing 5 years ago
TagsArtificialIntelligence1 ArtificialIntelligence1TrendFollowing asset_allocation automated_trading books BWX C CL Collective2 crude oil CT cybernetics data DBA DBC Ed_Thorp EFA emini_msci_emi emini_russell2000 emini_sp500 ER ES eurodollars GLD gold hedge_fund IEF IJR IWM KC LB MGC mini_crude_oil mini_gold mini_soybeans modelling my_trading_system narrow_ai natural gas natural_gas NG OJ PA performance_update peter_brandt portfolio probabilistic_programming QM quants RB RJ RJI RR RWX SCZ SHY SI silver SLV SM software soybeans SPY TLT To trend-following-with-ranking trend_following UDN UUP VNQ VWO W XK YG ZN